Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ta.Ra Thai

I love the city. I love it even more during the holiday season when the whole place is deserted. I assumed that this place would be packed if it had been a normal evening, but considering it's Thanksgiving night, there were only 3 tables of patrons when we reached. I must say the interior of the restaurant is beautiful. Even though the food is good, but you probably pay a premium for the ambience.


Photobucket

We ordered the fried calamari, samosa, tea leaves salad, satay chicken, Singapore meehoon, and fried sambal ribs. They are as good as they looked. The most satisfying are the ribs. I have been craving for ribs for a very long time so I was very excited when I saw this on the menu. It's so good the meat just slip off the bone. All in all, it was a good meal and I am thankful for the good food.

123 2nd street. @ Minna San Francisco, CA 94105 415.34.8.9977

No comments: