Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dim Sum

I love dimsum, but I never had the opportunity to have really good dimsum. So today, on our way back from Reno, we stopped over at Dublin to this Koi Garden, there is another one in Daly City. Oh boy, to eat at that branch, you'll have to wait for an average of 2 hours before you're able to be seated, by the time you get to sit down, everything will be too yummy to decline. But seriously, Koi Garden's dimsum is really awesome!


Photobucket

I didn't take enough photos but the food was very good, my favourite is the radish cake. We had our usual, Phoenix claw, siumai, spinach dumplings, radish cake, noodle, porridge and salty egg custard pao. The next time I want to eat DimSum, I'll definitely come to this branch! Yummy!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummmy! I love good dimsum too!! come to sin i bring u to new place!