Sunday, November 4, 2012

Morning Goodness

Photobucket

What's the most important meal of the day? Breakfast of course! One must not skim in order to have a good start of the day. Yelp took us to Harbor Cafe , this quaint little place that not only is dog friendly but serves alcoholic beverages early in the morning. Perfect for dog owners who loves food and alcohol! Plus, they have a doggy menu too!

I ordered something adventurous - Mexican Tofu Scram with vege patty. What? Tofu cooked in Mexican spices? It's really good, I finished the whole plate all by myself. If you're looking for a more cheesy and satisfying dish, do try the Captain's Frittata.  I can't believe I was able to finish the big plate of food and a large glass of pomegranate lime juice! Phew, what a breakfast. :)

No comments: