Thursday, February 12, 2009

Caruso Oh Caruso

Caruso is one of the best Italian restaurant in Manila.
Therefore, it is a must place to go!
It's actually quite pricy unfortunately but the food was good.

We went too late, so we couldn't 'afford' to eat too much, *aghem* so we had 'sufficient'. Haha... definitely going back for 2nd round. What I had was really just an introduction.

I had the octopus carpaccio with potato and lemon, my friend had the mushrooms and my sister ordered the ham free basil pizza, but I prefer Margarita actually.

Frankly, if you're stressed out and dying to have something decadent and sinful - the deep fried breaded mushroom in cheese is definitely the one to go for! Haha....Yumm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then my other friend had lapu-lapu (fish) and the far end was squid ink pasta.

No comments: