Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Fat Camp 2010 - Destination II

Summer Fat Camp Destination II is the.... Philippines!
No summer camp is complete without going to the beautiful islands of Philippines'. For this trip, we went to Apo Island. Apo Island is a diving heaven and a marine sanctuary. I was hoping to go diving and I did! But I didn't feel too good after the first dive and got really sick but other than that I had a great time on my 2nd dive and snorkeling in the marine sanctuary. The hotel that we stayed in is so rustic that there's no running water and electricity is only available on certain hours. Reminds me of my grandmother's place when I was growing up. :)

Photobucket

Isn't the weather and the sea beautiful?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was an awesome weekend! I would love to go to Apo Island again and maybe you can come along too! :)



No comments: