Monday, August 3, 2009

Dinners In Boston


First Day - Legal Sea Foods

Photobucket

Crab Cake, Fish and Chips, Shrimp Caesar Salad, Clam Chowder, Ice tea and Sangria. Everyone told me that trying the clam chowder in SF is a must BUT what they don't know is Legal Sea Foods have the best Clam Chowder.. Ah... fresh clams and potatoes oh boy oh boy I do love my soups! :) Also, the crab cake is highly recommended for it's freshness and tastes.

2nd Day - Border Cafe

Photobucket

Border Cafe - Tex-Mex and Cajun Cookin'.
We had, Margarita, Chreole Chicken with Jambalaya, Quesadilla, Crawfish and Shrimp Caesar Salad and GUMBO! I love Gumbo, there's rice, chicken and sausages in this thick curry like soup. Though too much meat, I love the flavour very much. :)

Photobucket

It was a day for celebration, so my hostess ordered a round of Champagne for us and a Cosmopolitan for herself. As for food, we had the wild mushroom soup, 4 Seasons Pizza, Thai Lettuce Wrap and Shrimp Scampi. I usually love my scampi but this time, there's not enough white wine in it and we had Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake to go because I could barely walk from all the food! For all the cheesecake lovers out there, embrace yourselves, there are over 30 flavours to choose from! No kidding. :)


No comments: