Friday, December 25, 2009

Crab House At Pier 39

It's time for  celebrations! We had guests from London, Ohio and Manila! So all 10 of us went to this highly rated seafood place at Pier 39 - Crab House. Verdict? Oklah... the food wasn't bad but I wouldn't crazily rave about this place. What to do? We're spoilt with choices back home.

I remember taking a lot of pictures, but I guess out of excitement, I must have not. Here are only a few. We had garlic fries, fried Castroville Artichokes...


Photobucket
Mixed baby green salad

Photobucket
Crab chowder

Photobucket
1/2 order of Killer Crab

Photobucket
Pan Seared Halibut

And dessert? 

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to Ghirardelli and had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae!

I'm so happy that I get to celebrate my holidays with friends and families... xoxo

No comments: