Friday, December 25, 2009

Ending of 2009

I thought I was going to have a quiet and boring winter break but before I got enough of rest, I embarked on a frenzy week traveling with friends and families.

We were thankful because the weather was so beautiful and here's only a snippet of what happened over the week.

18th-20th : Point Reyes
Photobucket

8am at Point Reyes, the fogs were rolling in and streaming through the sunlight.

Photobucket

The quaint little cabin that we stayed for 2 nights. Fully furnished with a hot tub!

Photobucket

A stroll through the national park to reach to the Limantour Beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Limantour Beach


21st - Around SF
Photobucket

Then my friends wanted to see Lombard Street, but I didn't manage to take any cool lombard shots though. 

Photobucket

It's supposed to be very 'S' like windy, you can google it and take a look for yourself.


22nd - Tiburon
Photobucket

The weather was so beautiful we had to go to Tiburon.

Photobucket

The pier at Tiburon


Photobucket

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great ending for 2009 and a great year ahead for 2010!


1 comment:

hocus said...

OMG.. I think I can imagine living in Tiburon.. such a nice cosy place! And superb looking Christmas tree..:)