Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chelsea - Serendra Mall

It was up to my choice to decide where to eat for my last dinner in Manila.
The moment I set my eyes on Chelsea I wanted to try. I was too lazy to read up reviews before I left, I had too much to do :) 

Photobucket
We sat outside because it was full inside, it looks like a deli/bar inside.

Photobucket
Before our food came, we had complimentary Focaccia bread with grilled garlic bulb - a good pacifier for the hungry ghouls.
We ordered the fig pizza, angus beef burger (so much for trying to be vegetarian), salmon tartare, molten cheese rissoto ball and  chocnut cake to share. All in all I had a great dinner but also it was a mini farewell for me... so even IF the food wasn't good, the good company made up to it. ;)

Thanks so much girls! 


No comments: