Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ukkokei Ramen Ron

My Japanese friend, told us that there's a really good ramen place in Manila. Ooh...then it is definitely a must try!

So after the tiring scuba weekend, we went to have ramen before heading home. This place is apparently, one of the best ramen place in town!

Photobucket

I had the Ukkokei Shoyu Koumi - Ramen with Shoyu Sauce. The distinctive flavour is from the deep fried minced shallots and it can be quite bitter towards the end. But the ramen is so chewy and the soup is so 'comforting' it's a great meal after a tired day. :)

Photobucket

My friend had the cold ramen in sesame sauce.

From the looks of it, you know it's good isn't it? *grin*
Well, it is. I was very happy, I must say, this is definitely the best weekend I've had.

And it's March already, I hope March is as eventful as February has. :)

No comments: